- Based in Leeds
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600 622.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Leeds
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Various contact us for details
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Manchester
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: Various contact us for details
- Venue Option 3 - Location: Sheffield
- Venue Option 3 - Dates: Various contact us for details
- Venue Option 4 - Location: York
- Venue Option 4 - Dates: Various contact us for details
This comprehensive, 1 day course is suitable for all people involved in the moving and handling of people. It embraces all current guidelines and complies with current legislation.
The course introduces delegates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handing; and equips delegates with the ability to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace, which will contribute to the reduction of accidents and injuries in the work place, which in turn benefits both the employers and employees.
The course can be tailored to meet the needs of your particular workplace and individual needs and our expert trainers will make this course interesting and relevant to the workplace for the delegates. The course is aimed at employees working it the health care sector and who are involved in moving and handling people.