- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Safer Recruitment training course looks at the recruitment of employees which is a critical activity for any organisation.
Attracting and recruiting the right people is of major importance for achieving quality care in Health and Social Care.
All applicants need to have attended a Safeguarding Adults course prior to attending this event.
This course is for managers of health and social care organisations who are involved in the recruitment process.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between safeguarding and recruitment
- Identify the relevant Employment Law
- Explain the correct recruitment and selection process