- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Safer Retention course builds on the information provided in the Safer Recruitment course. It looks at a variety of ways to enhance the retention of staff.
This course is for managers of health and social care organisations who are involved in the recruitment process and who have previously attended the Safer Recruitment course.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the need for an induction into the organisation and care
- Explain the aspects and importance of effective supervision
- Understand the importance of Equal Opportunities, Rewards, Recognition and Career Progression
- Explain the importance of exit interviews and surveys
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-Learning
- End of Life Awareness Training
- Telecare Awareness Training
- Certificate in Dementia Care Level 2
- Dementia Awareness e-Learning