- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course is designed to enable you to deal with different types of medical emergencies that may occur within your dental practice. This is done in controlled and audited scenario by our medical professional trainers who will give you encouragement and advice in the correct technique and algorithm for a particular emergency.
The course includes a brief outline and review on medical emergencies along with three mock medical emergency situations. The mock scenarios may be anything from cardiac arrest, hypoglycaemia, anaphylactic reaction, myocardial infarction (heart attack), angina, or syncope.
All our courses are taught using the most up to date UK Resuscitation Council guidelines and by highly experienced and qualified medical professionals. As it states in this guideline’s Executive Summary “There should be regular practice and scenario based exercises using simulated emergencies”.
CPD Hours – 3 Hours General.
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Safe Handling of Medicines Training
- Fire Marshal/Warden Training
- Manual Handling of People Training
- 1 Day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor Training Course
- Person-Centred Care Training