- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This sedation awareness training course offers the dental team an awareness of options for the care of a patient who is taken ill during a course of treatment under conscious sedation. It teaches safe IV cannulation, preparation and techniques, the use and contraindications of emergency drugs, and advice on airway management techniques to be deployed in an emergency setting through safe mock scenarios enacted within the dental practice.
CPD Hours – 4 Hours Verifiable and 2 Hours General.
Use of a Defibrillator
Use of Oxygen Equipment
Use of Glucometers
Use of OP Airways
Use of Bag, Valve Masks
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Person-Centred Care Training
- Dental Workshop
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher Course
- Emergency First Aid at Work Course
- Infection Control Modules 1 to 4