- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Social Context of Caring in a Mixed Economy course is designed to introduce students and practising health professionals to a critical analysis of caring in the mixed economy, namely the social context of care. The influences which shape the way we think about current social issues, how we define health and social needs and what we expect of health and social care services will be explored.
Work on this course will enable you to place recent or current changes taking place in your own field of practice within this wider social context. It will provide you with an opportunity to develop your critical understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the mixed economy of care, and to analyse its impact on your own work.
- The social context of care
- Caring in a mixed economy
- Multidisciplinary work
- The economics of health and social care
- Informal care
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Mental Health & Social Care
- Drug Awareness Studies and their Applications
- Mentorship in Health and Social Care
- Innovations in Health and Social Care
- Dementia Awareness eLearning