- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 11 October 2017
How do you communicate with confidence and present yourself effectively? Find out the essential elements of these skills, overcome personal fears and challenges, pick up tips to improve your practice and develop an approach that works for you. Drawing on assertiveness techniques, the course will help you to develop skills in speaking clearly and confidently in meetings and at conferences, both during discussions and when facilitating others.
Price stated excludes VAT.
“Very useful to learn techniques and tools to put into practice in various
situations. I understand some of my barriers and inhibitions more and have
solutions to overcome them.”
Course participant, Speaking with confidence
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training
- Responding to mental health crisis – for telephone and front of house staff
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training
- Management & Leadership Training
- Trainer’s Toolkit