- Based in Ipswich
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01473 381444.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2QA
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 16/01/2017 17/02/2017 13/03/2017
STROKE AND CARING FOR THE PATIENT AFTER A STROKE.
All Healthcare providers supporting patients who have suffered a stroke.
- Develop understanding of the different types of stroke
- Signs and symptoms and effects on individuals.
- Gain knowledge of the response needed in an emergency stroke incident.
- What is stroke?
- Causes of strokes
- Immediate effects of stroke
- Long term effects of stroke
- Activities of Daily living and how they are affected.
- Loss & emotions
- Moving & Handling
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Working with other professionals.
Course Duration: Half day (0930-1330Hrs)
Course Cost: £75
The course is equivalent to 5 CPD Points/Hours
Upon successful completion of the course, the candidate will receive a CPD Accredited Course and a learning tool.
Course provider details
- Member Since: 27/07/2016
Other courses from Locums4care
- Catheterisation & Management of the Catheterised Patient Training
- Care Certificate Training – 2 Full Days
- 1 Day Mandatory & Statutory Training for Nurses
- Pressure Care Management
- Diabetes Awareness