- Based in North Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 411594.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Substance Misuse Award Level 2 qualification provides understanding of a wide range of issues related to substance misuse, including recognising and responding to substance misuse, alcohol use/misuse and working with communities. It is the ideal professional development for individuals working in a wide range of settings, including secondary schools, youth settings and various health and social care settings.
It is also of great value to those who are currently working or wish to work in the field of addiction. The qualification is assessed through portfolio work.
There are no formal entry requirements
Course provider details
- Weston College
- Member Since: 05/11/2014
Other courses from Weston College
- Level 2 Diploma Health & Social Care
- Mental Health Awareness Level 1 Award
- Substance Misuse Awareness Award Level 1
- Working in Community Mental Health Certificate
- Level 3 Diploma Health & Social Care