- Based in North Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 411594.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Substance Misuse Awareness Award Level 1 course provides a nationally recognised qualification at award level in substance misuse.
You will gain knowledge of substances that are commonly misused, signs of substance misuse and an awareness of the personal and social consequences of substance misuse.
No previous experience is necessary to study this course, which will be of interest to anybody who is currently working or considering a career in many areas of health and social care or youth work.
Course provider details
- Weston College
- Member Since: 05/11/2014
Other courses from Weston College
- Level 2 Diploma Health & Social Care
- Substance Misuse Award Level 2
- Working in Community Mental Health Certificate
- Mental Health Awareness Level 1 Award
- Level 3 Diploma Health & Social Care