- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Substance Misuse Awareness Level 3
- Causes and Types of Substance Misuse
- Explain the major social, personal and medical factors that can lead to substance misuse
- Discus the patterns of misuse that often occur, the types of dependence that substance misuse can lead to and the stages of substance misuse that lead to addiction
- Describe the range of substances commonly misused and their effects
- Signs and Effects of Substance Misuse
- Explain the physical, behavioural and psychological signs of substance misuse
- Describe the effects of substance misuse on health
- Treatment, Rehabilitation and Legal Issues
- Explain the principles behind the range of treatments used with individuals who misuse substances
- Identify the range of treatments, the purpose of rehabilitation and tips for helping individuals remain drug-free
- Explain the main legislation relating to substance misuse including the National Harm Reduction Strategy
Depends on your ability and must be completed within 12 weeks..
The CPD Accreditation group provides CPD accreditation to training partners and providers throughout the UK. Online submission, approval online.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Infection Prevention and Control e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Communication Course e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Information Governance e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Health & Safety e-learning Course – CPD Accredited
- Safeguarding Children Practice Level 3 – CPD Accredited