- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2-3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This suction training course is aimed staff, such as Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and other Carers, working in environments where the airway management of a patient is required, suction necessary and a suitable device is available. This session can also be combined with other resuscitation related courses, such as Basic Life Support, Automated External Defibrillation or Oxygen Administration training.
This suction training course will cover
- The use of basic airway clearance methods
- Ability to recognise when to use suction
- The use of various suction devices
On completion of this suction training course, participants will be able to demonstrate confidence and competence in the ability to manage an airway and use a suction device.
The participant’s competency is continually assessed by the facilitator over the course of the session.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Oxygen Administration Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- IOSH Managing Safely Course
- First Aid at Work Course
- Foundation Level Client Handling Training