- Based in Bath
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01225 831488.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
Aim of Course
The aim of this one day Supervision Skills introductory programme is to provide staff with the knowledge, skills and attributes required to work within a supervisory relationship as a supervisor and/or supervisee.
All staff working in Sirona Care & Health and the Independent Sector for whom formal, planned supervision is a necessary and integral part of their role, and who haven’t undertaken any formal supervision training.
- Be aware of the meaning, purpose and function of supervision and the types of supervision available for staff to access
- Know the key components for effective supervision
- Know the communication, supervisory and reflective skills necessary for effective supervision
- Be familiar with some formats used to provide supervision