- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 4 & 5 October 2017
Effective supervision is an essential element of high quality service delivery. Exploring new approaches to line managing staff, you will look at the purpose and parameters of supervision, recording templates and an overview of theoretical frameworks.
This Supervision Skills training course provides space to develop strategies and confidence to respond to complex issues and challenge effectively. Working alongside others in a supervisory role you will come away with different perspectives and guidance to improve your practice.
Price stated excludes VAT.
“One of the most interesting courses I’ve been on. Real learning and new tools that I will be able to apply. Very helpful to be able to bring work based dilemmas to an outside forum.”
Course participant, Supervision skills
Competences – CFAM & LDB3, LDB4; NHS KSF G6
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Motivational interviewing Training
- Professional boundaries
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Resilience Skills Training