- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07813 373009.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Up to 6 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This TAQA Assessor Award Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational consists of three units
- 301 Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- 302 Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
- 303 Assessing Vocational Skills Knowledge and Understanding
You will need to work with two learners working towards their chosen QCF qualification and will work alongside experienced assessors to support them in achieving at least two units.
At the same time you will learn the skills of assessment together with planning and giving feedback.
For all our QCF qualifications learners have one to one support from a highly skilled assessor with current experience of working in social care.
We are not “one size fits all” and we provide a personalised approach to helping learners achieve their qualification.
Course provider details
- Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Member Since: 10/06/2014
Other courses from Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
- Autism Awareness Training
- Level 2 Award Awareness of Dementia