- Based in Gortin
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 3700305.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning, In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
These are the NEW TAQA Assessor Awards and now replace the old A1 Assessor Course (plus the older D32 / D33 Assessor Awards) The training is conducted by attending a 1 day induction to the awards where the tutor will go over all the skills required to become an assessor, types and methods of evidence, recording and reporting, portfolio building etc.
Once you complete the 1 day course you then go and collect the evidence required for your portfolio and hand in for final assessment.
Course provider details
- Abertay International Training Ltd
- Member Since: 13/01/2015
Other courses from Abertay International Training Ltd
- Infection Control Trainer
- IQA Verifier Awards
- Administration of Medication Trainer
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- Fire Safety Trainer