- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Telecare Awareness training course will provide participants with an awareness of Assistive Technology (AT) and Telecare and the benefits of its use in maximising independence, minimising risks, preventing the implementation of care packages, supporting carers and keeping service users in the home of their choice.
This course would be beneficial for any staff who may work with service users who may benefit from Telecare Services.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- A knowledge of the range of Telecare devices which are available
- An understanding of where, when and how AT and Telecare devices can be used
- Have case study examples of how Telecare can be used to support service users in the community
- An understanding of how to access the service