- Based in Chelmsford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01245 357132.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
The aim of this Aging Experience course is to allow your organisation to improve the service it provides to older people.
By the end of the day your team will be able to identify:
1. The effect of age on a persons ability to do the things we take for granted
2. What the effects of age are from a personal view point
3. How a service can be improved to support older peoples needs
Group work and discussion. Practical exercises around the effects of age
Back to back sessions delivered on the same day can be delivered at a small additional cost.
Course provider details
- The Health Care Training Company
- Member Since: 14/08/2015
Other courses from The Health Care Training Company
- Person Centred Activities and Dementia
- Coaching & supervision – Practical team leader training
- Reminiscence therapy and dementia
- The activity therapist’s intensive training bundle-live
- Responding to challenging behaviour in those with Dementia