- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
The Wound Assessment Training course is staff currently working within the health care sector. Candidates will benefit from having knowledge of wound assessment and an understanding of causes, stages, treatment and risk factors associated with a service user with a wound.
- Introduction to wound assessment
- Definition of a wound
- Wound Management
- Composition of the skin and its functions
- Wounds Assessments
- Stages of ulcers
- Treatment of wounds
- Deep tissue injuries
- Risk factors
- Document and record keeping
Depends on your ability and time.
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Infection Control Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Safeguarding Children e-learning – CPD Accredited
- First Aid e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Safeguarding Children Practice Level 3 – CPD Accredited
- Moving and Handling of People e-learning – CPD Accredited