- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Understanding Autism Training will help delegates will gain an understanding of how autism affects people in their daily lives.
This visually engaging session explores the subject through the use of videos, practical activities and case studies.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Care Planning and Record Keeping Training
- Care Auditing – Identifying Compliance
- Key Working Training
- Boundaries and Safer Working Practice
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training