- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
In this Understanding Learning Disability training course delegates will learn about the different types of learning disability and explore a range of approaches to support the needs of each individual.
The training methods used during this interactive session include case studies, research materials, group discussion and video excerpts.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Back Care and Posture Management
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Level 5 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Key Working Training