- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 1st February 2018
Develop practical strategies and frameworks to work effectively with people with personality disorder life difficulties. With a focus on Borderline Personality Disorder, explore the impact of attitudes, responses to interpersonal challenges and key psychological theories and models that can be applied in practice.
Price stated excludes VAT.
“Clear discussion of topics – interactive, allowing for group views. Handouts useful to digest information and quickly focus on points. Interesting, informative course, well delivered and well paced. Very useful.”
Course participant, Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
Competences: MH14.2013, NHS KSF HWB2
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training
- Addiction, dependency & recovery
- Motivational interviewing Training
- Dual Diagnosis Training
- Supervision Skills Training