- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Wolverhampton
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Wednesday 29th March 2017
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Wolverhampton
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: Wednesday 14th June 2017
This course is aimed at health care professionals who are required to perform urethral catheterisation in practice.
- Associated anatomy and physiology
- Contraindications and risks
- Infection prevention
- Equipment selection and preparation
- Insertion techniques
- Continuing care
- Legal and ethical requirements including chaperoning
- Preparation for gaining clinical competence
You will be provided with a simulated competency document after ample practice on our simulators and also an ongoing CPD competency document to help support you in practice.
This course is CPD certified.
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Venepuncture and Cannulation Course
- Intravenous Therapy and Drug Administration Course
- ECG Recording and Interpretation Masterclass
- Drug Administration (including IV Therapy)
- Basic Life Support (Including Anaphylaxis)