- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
The law is complex, confusing and at times contradictory. It also changes rapidly. This Using the Law in Social Care course will teach you how to use and apply the law within the context of social work.
This course is for students or social workers who are looking to develop their skills and understanding of the requirements for practice. The course will provide an in-depth understanding of how the law affects everyday social work practice, and provide students with an understanding of the legal framework within which social workers must work.
- Practice and the Legal System
- Children and Families
- Children’s Act
- Young Offenders
- Community Care
- Mental Health
- Community Care Practice
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Accountable Social Care
- Psychological Aspects of Caring in a Mixed Economy
- Social Care with Children and Families
- Using Theories in Social Care