- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
The law is complex, confusing and at times contradictory. It also changes rapidly. This Using the Law in Social Care course will teach you how to use and apply the law within the context of social work.
This course is for students or social workers who are looking to develop their skills and understanding of the requirements for practice. The course will provide an in-depth understanding of how the law affects everyday social work practice, and provide students with an understanding of the legal framework within which social workers must work.
- Practice and the Legal System
- Children and Families
- Children’s Act
- Young Offenders
- Community Care
- Mental Health
- Community Care Practice
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Caring for People with Learning Disabilities
- Drug Awareness Studies and their Applications
- Provision of Activities in the Care Setting
- Social Care with Children and Families
- Lifespan Development in a Mixed Economy of Care