- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
Ever since the Mental Health Act, 1983 established Community Mental Health Teams there has been a slow, smouldering enthusiasm developing for joined up practice and increasingly multi-disciplinary teams are seen as a positive way forward to ensure a co-ordinated response to people and their problems.
This Working Across Boundaries in Social Care course will help you to look at the way social work and social work care agencies develop an agency culture and how this can both impede and assist working across organisational boundaries.
This course provides material to help you consider ways in which working across boundaries can be improved to the benefit of service users and agencies.
- Understanding Agency Culture
- Approaches to Working Across Boundaries
- Barriers to Inter-Agency Co-Operation
- Overcoming the Barrier to Co-Operative Working
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Lifespan Development in a Mixed Economy of Care
- Social Context of Caring in a Mixed Economy
- Provision of Activities in the Care Setting
- Social Care in Community
- Health and Social Care Course