- Based in North Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 411594.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Working in Community Mental Health Certificate qualification provides an introduction to a wide range of mental health conditions and could provide the foundation for a career in mental health. Staff or volunteers from a range of roles in the mental health field – including rehabilitation workers, assistants or community support workers – will benefit from completing this certificate.
It can be used as a progression route to the Level 3 Certificate in Community Mental Health Care.
There are no formal entry requirements
Course provider details
- Weston College
- Member Since: 05/11/2014
Other courses from Weston College
- Mental Health Awareness Level 1 Award
- Substance Misuse Award Level 2
- Substance Misuse Awareness Award Level 1
- Level 2 Diploma Health & Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma Health & Social Care