Information for Care Providers
Last Minute Learning helps you find health and social care courses and qualifications from a range of training providers in the United Kingdom.
The website is for anyone working in the health and social care sector.
Care Focus (South West) CIC maintains the website.
What we offer
- Find and compare health and social care courses and qualifications
- Use the course enquiry form on each course listing so you can contact the learning provider directly
- Add courses to your favourites so you can decide which course is right for you!
- A list of health and social care training providers offering courses and qualifications to the health and social care sector
- Free resources on learning and development for health and social care
- Information on funding for qualifications in health and social care and apprenticeships
- Links to other websites including employer partnerships and awarding bodies
We agree with that each training provider listed here should sign up to a quality commitment statement.
This includes meeting the Skills for Care “10 top tips” for finding a suitable training provider and that they meet quality commitment requirements including providing correct evidence for you to claim back the Workforce Development Fund. We will also follow up and act on any complaint or dispute that you raise with us regarding a training provider listed on this website.
If you are having problems with any providers on this website then please contact us on 01823 274 627.